G.A. Ricambi S.p.A.’s personal data handling policy
1. Data handling purposes and procedures.
G.A. Ricambi S.p.A. hereby informs the site’s users that the data collected will be put solely to the purposes specified hereunder, and to keep users up to date on G.A. Ricambi S.p.A.’s news, promotions, offers and activities in general:
a) direct marketing activity, including newsletters or other informative means;
b) activity of an informative nature;
c) market research or any other forms of research deemed useful for the enhancement of our products or services;
The data collected will be handled in electronic format or on paper. It will, however, always be protected by appropriate, up-to-date security systems and be stored in a safe place, under supervision.
2. Mandatory or optional nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to reply.
Data provision is optional, except in the cases in which the data collected is required to put an agreement into effect or for a service requested by the user. In these cases, refusal by the party to concerned to provide the details requested will render it impossible for G.A. Ricambi S.p.A. to carry out the task requested.
3. Subjects, or categories thereof, which may be supplied the data or may come into possession thereof as a result of their role as data officer or handler within the context of the data propagation.
The personal information provided by the user will be disclosed to and used by G.A. Ricambi S.p.A. employees for the sole purpose of effecting the activities that constitute the reason for which the data in question was collected (e.g. to provide a service or send out newsletters).
4. Subject's rights.
Identification details of data owner and (if designated) data officer. Simple instructions on how to access the list of data officers.
The owner and custodian of the data collected is G.A. Ricambi S.p.A., 41018 San Cesario s/P, MODENA - ITALY - via della Meccanica, 30 firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +39 059 740 11 11. The parties concerned can contact the aforesaid owner and custodian to exert the rights confirmed by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, i.e. to:
1) ascertain the source of the personal data, data handling purposes and procedures, the logic applied in the event of handling carried out using electronic instruments; the identification details of the data owner and of the subjects and/or categories thereof to which the personal information can be supplied or disclosed;
2) have the data updated, corrected, supplemented, deleted or rendered anonymous, or locked in the event of breach, including therein data whose storage is not required for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently handled, in addition to the statement declaring that the operations requested (and their content) have been made known to whomsoever has been supplied or disclosed the data, except in the event that said fulfilment reveals impossible or would involve a manifestly disproportionate employment of means with respect to the rights safeguarded;
3) refuse handling or the personal data concerning them, for lawful reasons, even though said information is relevant for the purposes of the data collection, or refuse the handling of personal data concerning them leading to the subject being placed on a mailing list for advertising or direct sales purposes or for carrying out market research or for commercial communication means.
At the time of publication of the contents of this site, no data-handling officer has been appointed. Should G.A. Ricambi S.p.A. proceed with this appointment, the list of data officers will be made available for reference in this section of the site: www.garicambi.com.
The present declaration contains information on the regulations and directives to which G.A. Ricambi S.p.A. adheres for matters regarding the handling of personal data supplied by users of the website www.garicambi.com. Since the site in question operates and is based in Italy, the user information and data will be handled by G.A. Ricambi S.p.A. in compliance with the Italian legislation that implements directives 95/46/EC and 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and Council, i.e. on the basis of legislative decree dated 30th June 2003, n. 196 and subsequent modifications and additions.